Monday, October 1, 2012

My new hand cream (thx Mum!)



Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15

I’m loving this hand cream that soothes, smooths, corrects and protects all at the same time.  Seeing as how I apply hand cream probably 3 to 4 times a day I figured it was best to start using one that would actually work on my minimal dark spots/sun damage and protect me against future damage.  For $35 this hand cream is so worth the money and as I’ve always been a big fan of Clinique’s sun products, it wasn't hard to spend $35 on a good size tube.  Reviewers say they can notice a significant improvement in dark spots after as little as 2 weeks – I’ll let you know my thoughts on that after another week or two.  For now though, I’m loving this ultra moisturizing, fragrance free cream that provides immediate and lasting relief of my dry skin and way over-washed hands.  Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment