Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dior Overcurl



Dior Overcurl Mascara

My new favorite mascara.  This guy never clumps and the curl of the chubby, thick & heavily bristled wand makes it really easy to get every single lash.  My lashes are long but they stick straight out – thus, they don’t really look long as there is no fringe framing my eye.  This mascara actually makes them look kind of curly (no small feat) – at least for a good while.  I used this mascara for a week before doing my post just to make sure it was as great as it seemed and alas, Dior continues to not ever disappoint in the mascara department.  It leaves your lashes feeling soft and dramatically enhanced.  Another added plus, the formula contains keratin and lipids that actually improve your lash condition with time and more wear.  









No comments:

Post a Comment