Monday, January 6, 2014

Sharin' my love of Aerin



I’m crazy over this hand and body cream from Aerin.  It is the best consistency and immediately revives and relieves tired, parched hands.  This is the only hand cream I’ve tried that actually moisturizes my poor cracked cuticles and makes them look soft and presentable again.  The smell is rose but not in an old fashioned grandmother type way.  It’s just a fresh, classic rose scent with a twist of magnolia and peony.  The tube is beautiful!!  



Another current fav from Aerin, her rose balm!  It is the most gorgeous pinky nude color with a touch of shimmer.  It leaves your lips feeling smooth and refreshed and wears incredibly well for a balm.  The balm also has a delicate rose scent & I really feel like she nailed the “the no makeup makeup look” with this for lips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment