Thursday, September 18, 2014

Breaking News!!!!!!

By Terry’s baume de rose ultra luxe lip balm is now available in 6 gorgeous tints.  When you see the colour in the jar, you will think it’s too much pigment and going to be far too dark but, I promise you – tis not!!!

I ended up buying the last tint I tried on which is called “fig fiction” – it looks like a vampy purple that will be way too dark at first glance but on lips it’s natural plum perfection.  I’ve actually forgotten how fabulous this balm really is… the hint of rose scent and the super moisturizing properties truly make it one of kind.  I was also pleasantly surprised at how long this balm lasted – in some ways it’s like a moisturizer and lip tint in one.  Yay!  News of this made my day.  Pick up yours at Private Edition.  I took some fun selfies in the morning light while sitting in traffic this morning so you could see how natural and sheer the balm looks.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment