Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cle de Peau Body Cream



Cle de Peau Restorative Body Cream

This cream is rich, revitalizing, soothing, smoothing… I could go on and on.  Expensive for a body cream?  Yes.  But, worth it every once in awhile during the dryer winter months to have on your vanity for after a shower or in your travel bag for after a day at the beach?  Absolutely.  This decadent cream melts into your skin and helps restore and energize your own skin’s natural support & reinforcement system.  The result is refreshed and renewed skin that looks and feels younger and healthier from head to toe.  The scent is extremely light – almost non-existent but there is a hint there and the formula, in my expert opinion, is just perfect.  Rich but not greasy.  Substantial but not too heavy.  I will be slathering this on every afternoon during my vacation when I come in from the beach in a couple weeks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment