Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Fever






Having been pregnant and/or on maternity leave (all yoga clothing) for the last oh, we’ll say, a year + of my life… I was super anxious to start building my post baby spring wardrobe!  Here are a couple of my favorite purchases thus far.  It’s 70 degrees in Nashville one day and 30 degrees and snowing the next so, I’ve been living in my gray Rag & Bone Newbury boots from fall/winter paired with jeans, assorted tanks, and blazers with scarves on top for my nights out (think dinner w/ an infant in a carrier in tow and in bed by 9:30 pm).

I’m all about a colored skinny jean.  I’m not confident enough yet to rock white skinnies post baby but, pale pink, is surprisingly flattering & fun!  So chic w/ a black top and black pumps!  Though I’m dying to do the look with one of my new sandals. Pedro Garcia shoes are unbelievably comfortable and I love the exposed cork platform and the ankle strap on the pair I got.  The DV sandals are so cute, super wearable and such an affordable price!  Who could resist?  Plus, they come in so many fun colors.  I love the bright coral, though I was lame and got the nude, because I felt like it might be more office appropriate.

The Marant tank may seem blah online but in person, it’s perfection.  The first time I wore it my husband and my BFF’s husband commented on how “cool” it was – boys commenting on a tank top, enough said!  The linen slub fabric is ultra comfy and ultra flattering and the tank is just so cool dressed up or down. I’m also a big fan of Rag & Bone tees and tanks.  They’re made so well, are super soft and hold up so well in the wash.  How cute is this motorcycle pattern??

The Helmut Lang blazer is one of those pieces I’ll wear and treasure for years.  Gorg.  The gray is timeless and works for all seasons. 

What are you lusting after this season??









No comments:

Post a Comment