Monday, June 10, 2013

HYDE Salon Review - Nashville



Hyde Salon – Nashville

I usually travel to Atlanta for my hair cuts & color and my man, Jeffrey, will always be my #1 but it is so super nice to finally have someone I can entrust my mess of hair with in Nashville!  I mean, it’s not like I’ve lived here for over a decade or anything???

Recently I’m rocking and loving the super low maintenance ombre look with minimal face framing highlights.  


Check out these pics and tell me you don’t love this color & cut???






How cute are my Mama and baby too?? 

I’ve been scared of layers pretty much my whole life but I finally was ready for a change and for some MAJ inches taken off the length & I have to say I’m thrilled with the result and feel about 10 lbs. lighter.

I see Sarah Hardcastle, a Nashville girl, that recently came back to her roots from L.A.  She is gorgeous (as is Hyde), seriously skilled and so fun to talk with...  Hyde is attached to the recently renovated Jamie where I get my brows done (Carol Templeton) and where I love to shop.  Recent Jamie purchases have been James Perse tees and tanks.  Oh, and the scalp massage that Jacob gives is heaven!  Talk about stress relief. 

I love the staff at Hyde and I love how it’s never overly crowded or noisy.  It’s peaceful, pretty and well, pretty much perfect!





Check out the link above and pop in for a blowout, cut or color!

No comments:

Post a Comment