Friday, June 28, 2013

The Change-Up



I’ve been using this Cle de Peau foundation for a long while and loving it, but, I’m thinking I’m going to change it up as we head into the miserably hot summer months here in the semi-deep south.  It’s pretty heavy, that being said, the tiniest drop goes such a long way & it’s ideal mixed with moisturizer and, it is totally seamless in terms of application.  It has SPF, is long lasting, and honestly, I bought the tube last Aug.  Pricey, yes, but worth the money?  Absolutely.



Hmm.  On second thought, maybe I don’t want to switch... but, there are others out there that are half the price.  

 I was going to pop into Nordstrom’s this weekend and try these two:





Or maybe this?




http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/la-mer-the-treatment-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-15/3057084?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=570

No comments:

Post a Comment