Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lanvin's ME



Lanvin ME Eau de parfum

I love the perfume but was disappointed today when I looked it up and saw the bottle. It’s kind of cheesy (for lack of a better word), maybe gaudy is better or fake, right?  Lanvin is such a magnificent and classic label with jewels and shoes to boot.  I expected the bottle to be gorgeous…just like my favorite pair of Lanvin wedges.  

Anyhoo, onto the actual scent.  It is lovely.  In this odd but nice way it reminds me of black licorice.  The scent is said to be blueberry based with white floral and, what do you know, liquorice black wood.  It’s really addictive and not too strong at all.  I have worn it the past 2 days and was pleased when I could still smell it lingering faintly at 5 pm.  It’s sweet but musky.  Feminine but not too floral.  It just might be my next perfume, unsightly bottle and all, the little blue signature box it comes in is pretty fab tho, huh?






No comments:

Post a Comment