Tuesday, June 4, 2013

YSL Glossy Lip Stain No. 7



Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain

This is a great new stain from YSL that has the added bonus of leaving lips looking colorful (sheer/beautiful) and glossy with shine.  It’s not super moisturizing (are any stains?) but not drying either.  The colors are all really natural.  I’m wearing No. 7 (Corail Aquatic) which I swiped a bit of moisturizing balm over & I’m blown away by this stain’s uber staying power.  500 kisses to my baby’s head, 2 cups of coffee, & 1 protein bar later and it’s still as fresh and glossy as ever.  A couple more bonuses… no lip marks left on my love’s gorgeous bald head & no feathering.  No. 7 is a really natural pink with a hint of coral – it totally just amped up my lip’s natural color and made them looked more polished and pretty with a glossy sheen.  I will wear the stain all Summer and I cannot wait to try a darker shade in the Fall.   The applicator is great too – it makes application totally error proof.  I swiped mine on while holding a squirming baby!  Perfection!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment