Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GIRL CRUSH – ANINE BING



Anine Bing

I guess it should come as no surprise that I have an addictive personality being a Scorpio – another Scorpio trait is loyalty.  Those of you following my blog know my love (i.e. addiction) of jeans and t-shirts.  Past obsessions & addictions include IRO t-shirts (these still hold the #1 slot in my heart/closet), Monrow & Whetherly.  Current/Elliott jeans held the key to my heart for many many years & counting… Goldsign moved into first place about a year ago…  I buy (have bought) these items in bulk and advocate for them as if I were running for political office.

THEN, I discovered Anine (pronounced Ah-nee-na) Bing and I am totes in love and addicted again.  Here is a chic who shares a very similar haircut as mine (but somehow cooler), a love of Diptyque candles, peonies, nail polish and a love of jeans and t-shirts so intense she created her own label.  Seriously, is this is my sista from anotha motha?  

I now own a drapey linen tee, a white ribbed tank, and a pair of charcoal zippered jeans from her line.  Bing’s style is perfection/easy breezy/edgy/gorgeous and revolves around tees of amaze material and perfectly cut jeans which she pairs with booties (also of her own label), killer sunglasses (hers), perfect leather jackets or blazers (hers), Chanel bags and lovely jewelry.  Another adorable accessory?  Her precious children.  I love a stylish mom with a plump cherub on her hip.  

I plan to heavily rotate these pieces into my wardrobe:





Check out her site for more inspiration & to steal her signature look with her line’s fabulous & effortless staples:


No comments:

Post a Comment