Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Deepa Gurnani Headbands


Deepa Gurnani Studded Headbands

The best headbands ever!!  Firm & secure fit that doesn’t budge and never gives you a headache.  I wear them multiple ways.  I sometimes sport the hippie look and wear it across my forehead but I also love to wear it around my head with a high ponytail. These bands can be dressed up or down and are equally as cute for a day at the office as they are for a night out on the town.  They are also perfect for day-to-night looks.  You can pick one that’s over the top or elegant and understated, depending on your mood.  The elastic never stretches out and the quality of the fabric and embellishments are top notch.

Gurnani is a husband & wife team – each of their pieces is one of a kind and handcrafted.  Spotted on the heads of celebs from Taylor Swift to Kourtney Kardashian. Not that either of them is that cool but... you catch my drift. :)

http://www.shopbop.com/studded-headband-deepa-gurnani/vp/v=1/845524441905077.htm?folderID=2534374302163091&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=11782

No comments:

Post a Comment