Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good Old Aquaphor


Aquaphor (My universal solvent)

I’m obsessed with Aquaphor; I literally have it stashed in every drawer in our house.  I mean, what does this product not do?  Oh, how I love thee… let me count (some of) the ways: 

  • Soothes cracked heals 
  • Nourishes dry cuticles or hands
  •  Majorly speeds up recovery from chemical peels or other similar cosmetic procedures
  • Functions as lip balm
  • Helps to tame fly-aways
  •  Banishes skin flakes due to retinol or seasonal issues
  • Can be used in the place of Neosporin to heal blisters and cuts
  • Quiets a squeaky chair or cabinet hinge (seriously)
  • You can even gloss a cheek or brow bone with it
For under $10.00 there is nothing this lube will not do -- I could go on and on.  I buy the little baby tubes as a little goes a long way.  Dubbed a “healing ointment” – it “soothes, protects, heals, & works wonders” and really, no description I come up with on my own is going to be different than that.





No comments:

Post a Comment