Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fresh -- L.A.


Fresh Store L.A. & Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (Plum)

I popped into the Fresh store at The Grove (awesome outdoor shopping mall) while I was in L.A. over the weekend.  I was excited because I love Fresh and have never seen a free standing store before.  Of course the décor was chic and “fresh,” the staff were friendly, knowledgeable & helpful, and the space was stocked with all the products I love and some special little pieces – like hand painted glass dishes for your jewelry or to hold your products.  My friend bought a gorgeous blue & white round dish.  Between the 2 of us we definitely did some damage.  I think my favorite purchase was the Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment – it is supremely moisturizing and really stays on well for a balm.  The lip treatments all have SPF 15 (love that!) and there are several options as far as the “tint” you choose.  The main ingredient is sugar which naturally seals in moisture – really the “sealing” this treatment does is pretty phenomenal.  You can build or layer the gloss for a deeper or darker tint or apply lightly to keep it sheer.  It looks very natural on and gives your whole face a nice little boost! 



Here are a couple pics I snapped of the store:


No comments:

Post a Comment