Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trifecta

Stila Lip Glaze

There was a time when I was obsessed with Stila… I will admit, as of late, the brand has fallen off my radar but, my passion was reignited when I got a trio of their glosses as a Christmas gift.  The shades Stila offers really are quite fab and diverse and for some reason I really like the clicker tube the glosses come in (it allows for the ideal amount of product each application) – what I do not like, is the very small amount of gloss in each tube.  I like the paintbrush applicator and love how well the glosses last.  These glosses are super high shine and supposedly the tubes are twice the size they used to be – major plus.  The glosses are sweetly scented but are definitely not over powering. The shades included in my “cool” tone trio were: grapefruit (pinky coral), seashell (pale neutral pink), & raisin (deep plum). A fabulous trifecta of colors!!
Here is a link to the gloss/ glaze at Sephora:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P81311&om_mmc=Googlepla&_requestid=42976&cm_mmc=us_search-_-GG-_-pla-_-{keyword}&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1008572

No comments:

Post a Comment