Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fresh Seaberry


Fresh Seaberry Restorative Treatment

I’m about as high strung as they come so I gravitate towards anything with words like “calm” and “relieve” – this body cream is designed to do both. I love all of Fresh’s other creams so I decided to try this one too. The words that came to mind when I tried this Monday night were “soothing” and “relaxing” – I’m exhausted from last weekend’s travel to CA and foot surgery 11 days ago so, applying this to my tired limbs and feet last night was heaven.  The scent reminds me of lavender and the formula is rich & creamy.  This morning my skin looked and felt fresh and hydrated.  

Seaberry, like almost all other berries, is a powerful antioxidant – Fresh combined this ingredient with Cranberry oil, jojoba seed oil and all sorts of other good stuff to create a delicious formula that will have you saying “Ahh”…



No comments:

Post a Comment