Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Cure


Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Touch Bronzer

This is a hydrating gel formula bronzer that immediately gives you a bronze glow which deepens over time.  It covers redness (me!) beautifully and is super easy to blend.  I have read that some found it so hydrating they could skip moisturizer – though I still had to use mine.  I've used it on my face and body and was super pleased with the results!  It did not irritate my sensitive/breakout prone skin in the least bit and it conceals fine lines and wrinkles.  The pigments in this genius formula adapt to any skin tone so there’s no risk of looking orange or like you’re from the cast of Jersey Shore!  And... in the spirit of the Jersey Shore (totally my guilty pleasure) – I give this product multiple fist pumps!  Yeah buddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment