Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Neocutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream


Neocutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream

I have started using this cream nightly to keep dark (sun) spots at bay and to improve my overall skin tone and clarity and I’ve been very satisfied with the results.  This cream is an alternative to using hydraquinone – which is only available with a prescription.  Neocutis is gentle, non drying, and definitely boosts skin’s natural tone by subtly brightening. The active ingredient is “Melaplex” but shea butter, jojoba oil, and anti-oxidants C and E also add a kick to this cocktail!  It’s not cheap but, if you’re struggling with sun spots, age spots, melasma or any other complexion clouder this cream is a must try!!  I buy mine from my Aestetician’s office but the product is available online too!



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=337017&catid=182302&aid=338666&aparam=337017

No comments:

Post a Comment