Friday, July 20, 2012

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer


Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

I’m quickly becoming a major Guerlain fan.  My newest fav is their Terracotta bronzing powder.  I am using shade 3 which is considered a golden tone color for “brunettes” (yes, I’m back to dark blonde again now – the ombre didn’t work out – I’ll try to snap a hair pic to show you this weekend) and it is gorgeous (the powder & the hair).  The shades meant for blondes are more rose toned and I try to steer clear of formulas with a pink base given the amount of red naturally occurring in my skin.  The shades are all sheer and buildable enough that I imagine they would work for most complexions year round.  The powder formula is moisturizing so it looks lovely on skin and doesn’t dry out or settle into pores, etc.  The truly unique and amazing texture (virtually flawless) is supposedly Guerlain’s best kept secret and the component that wins this bronzer awards year after year after year.  Moreover, how chic is the little tortoise shell compact?

Happy Friday!  I’m ready for a weekend that involves LOTS of yummy food, lots of yoga, and some time with the gals while my hubby golfs at the lake.  XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment