Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pureology Nanoworks Conditioner


Pureology Nanoworks Conditioner

There is no other conditioner in the world like this one!  I don’t care what your hair issue is… this will make it better x 10.  This might be the only conditioner I’ve ever used that allows me to go to bed with wet hair and wake up with perfectly smooth frizz free minimal waves – no blow dryer or styling products necessary.  It’s AMAZING!!

It’s also super $$ which is why I am only using the conditioner and not the shampoo & conditioner (I use Pureology’s Smooth shampoo).  Nanoworks is especially fabulous for anyone with blonde damaged hair.  Hello highlighted blondes??!!!  You need this!  It is extremely hydrating, nourishing, and revitalizing and of course has Pureology’s anti-fade color care complex.  Your hair has immediate luster, shine & brilliance.



No comments:

Post a Comment