Monday, July 22, 2013

Lip Service



I have a major product crush right now on all things Omorvicza.  I blogged about their thermal cleansing balm and refreshing mist last week and this week my heart is skipping a beat over their lip balm.  Dubbed “perfecting” – that is exactly what this luxury balm does.  It is packed with shea butter, plum oil, eucalyptus, and hyularonic spheres which combine to make your lips soft, smooth, full and soothed with the most lovely and light tingling sensation.  This balm is colorless but it has significant hint of sparkle.  It is gorgeous alone or worn as a primer under your favorite color or gloss.  I’m totally blown away by how well this balm wears and even after it wears off… your lips look and feel amazing!

See my friend Carmen at Private Edition to get yours!  Omorovicza’s balm truly puts all others to shame.  

More Omorvicza product reviews coming later this week…






Those of you who follow my blog know I’ve got a lifelong crush on all things By Terry – my newest By Terry product crush is the Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge.  You apply it like a lipstick, it wears like a gloss, and makes your lips look AMAZE.  This sheer is actually a concentrate of hyaluronic acid (we all know this plumps, duh!) and the effect on your pout is pretty incredible.  It fills lines and wrinkles almost instantly – it smooths and plumps and the sheer wash of color is easy to apply and gorgeous.  Pair this with the balm above and the result = hot mama!  My shade is “princess in rose” because I am, indeed, a princess!!  Additionally delightful… this guy is only $35 – in the luxe world of By Terry that’s like, free!  I also bought this at Private Edition.

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment