Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Old School



Lancome Definicils

This is the mascara that launched my mascara obsession.  Then I became obsessed with using an eyelash comb after applying it.  Back then, the result made me feel like I had false lashes.  I was hooked and it became my staple until I moved onto DiorShow then onto Trish, Armani, Cle de Peau and so the story goes and goes and goes.  Just for fun & because I’m fickle about mascara and use it for a month and then decide it’s just not that great… I thought I’d test out this old friend again.

I’m not dying over it as a whole but it definitely still leads the pack in lash definition.  In curl and lengthening – not so much.  Another couple of pluses… it comes in “deep black” which really makes lashes pop, it doesn’t feather or migrate even after 8 + hours, and it comes off nice and easy in the shower or with your facewash at the sink.

I’m happy with it but, will I buy it again?  Ask me next month.  Maybe in the mean time I’ll break out the old eyelash comb and kick it 1998 style!


No comments:

Post a Comment