Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Omorovicza love fest continues...



Omorvicza Radiance Renewal Serum

This serum promises to erase signs of tiredness – hello?  S O L D.  It’s moisturizing, controls sebum regulation (think oily skin) and brightens a dull complexion.  I am in love!    It’s smooth, refreshing, and glides on so nicely.  It also calms, detoxifies, and eliminates shine.  This is literally my dream serum packed into a gorgeous little bottle.  



I awoke with creases from my sheets on my face, bags under my swollen pink eyes and some serious dullness.  It is truly amazing what a slick of this serum followed by Omorvicza’s BB Cream made me look like this morning in 5 mins. flat!  This cream is a moisturizer, concealer, foundation, spf, and anti-aging cream all in one.  I mean, does it get any easier??  It is so smooth and creamy, blends seamlessly and eliminates about 4 steps from your morning routine.  This cream does not contain silicone – this is a huge advance as silicone has been shown to trap dirt and bacteria beneath it leading to clogged pores… it’s infused with Hungarian Healing water – Omorvicza’s secret weapon - in addition to vitamins, hyaluronic acid, folic acid, vitamins, algae, rubis powder…and the list goes on.  My only complaint?  It currently only comes in one shade but, I hear that’s about to change.  The “natural” shade is universally flattering – it’s just a bit light for me – nothing a light dusting of bronzer can’t fix.  These two products are such a winning combo!



And just like that my search for the next foundation has ended.  XO

If you’re in Nashville you can find Omorvicza at Private Edition (ask for Carmen!).  Online you can find the products at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.  




http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Omorovicza-Complexion-Perfector-BB-Cream-SPF-20-1-7-fl-oz-Serums-Moisturizers/prod158060113_cat41020742__/?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat41020742%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod158060113&cmCat=product#mycart



No comments:

Post a Comment