Tuesday, July 16, 2013

weekly obsessions




These bras from Addiction are the bomb!!  Seamless, unbelievably comfortable, gorgeous and provide the best lift and support!



If you’re in Nashville you can find this brand and many others at: 


My fav lingerie store of all time!!  I’m equally as obsessed with this little lace tank from Only Hearts (at Beloved as well) which I plan to wear with jeans and layered necklaces for a fun night out.  




I’m STILL obsessed with my Laura Mercier caviar eye stick and lately I’m loving layering my go-to stick in gray pearl with the slightly darker/edgier khaki – when I tell you these sticks don’t crease or budge, I mean it.  




Have you tried products by Omorovicza yet?  I’m not one to splurge on expensive face washes and cleansers but, their Thermal Cleansing Balm just might have me shelling out $110 per jar in the very near future.  This creamy Hungarian mud like substance literally sucks the buildup and impurities from your pores and leaves your skin silky, smooth, and ultra fresh looking & feeling.  This whole line is amazing and I’m definitely planning to splurge and buy myself the Queen of Hungary Mist – so invigorating and just perfect for a refreshing mid afternoon pick me up or even to add some moisture to your just cleansed face right before bed.  This product was originally made for a Queen herself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment