Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Keepin’ It Local



Seraphine Designs

I have blogged about my lovely and fun friend Brooke and her gorgeous jewelry before.  See my  previous post here:


Brooke’s bracelets, necklaces, & rings are nothing short of spectacular and true statement pieces.  Plus, they’re all handmade and one of a kind – truly a treasure.  I own one of her bracelets and love it and after catching up with her at a party this weekend, (see demon eyed party pic below) I decided to expand my range of pieces to include one of her necklaces – again, AMAZE!!  I requested 2 “smooth” stones to protect the head of this presh guy which is resting on my neck and chest a lot.  




Brooke’s company is Seraphine Designs and you can find her pieces here and there in Nashville… Jamie, The Trunk, H. Audrey… to name a few but also online at MAJ designer retailers like Marissa Collections:


Here is the necklace I chose:




& how about these other jaw droppers from her repertoire?







Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment