Tuesday, December 27, 2011

By Terry Eye Primer

By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer

A tinted primer for the eyelids – the problem with eye primers is I often find them so drying – which is odd, given the eye area is so delicate.  Not the case with this fabulous concoction that reminds me of whipped mouse.  It’s so soft and light and blends seamlessly and weightlessly onto your lid – camouflaging lines and imperfections and firmly securing your shadow and liner in place.  Of course we all know hyaluronic acid plumps and smooths.  It’s like an eye-lift in a tube, minus the surgeon, scalpel and anesthesia.  A LOT less expensive than the alternative too.  Plus, I’ll vouch for this formula.  Your shadow will not crease, budge or crackle.

Terry, if you’re out there – can you please hire me because I’m BY FAR your biggest brand advocate??!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment