Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quarter for your thoughts??

French Quarter for your Thoughts by OPI

Another fun  and seasonless color from OPI.  I love gray on nails but was a little tired of my standard Essie & OPI gray colors I’d been wearing for a couple years now.  This one feels fresh, neutral and new.  I snapped a couple pics of the color on my nails last weekend.  Props to my friend Kyah of Sleeveless for creating a gorgeous pyrite bracelet also seen on my arm in the pic.  A killer layering piece and the perfect last minute gift and a great way to support an incredible local company.  Check out her fabulous website below:


& here is a link to the polish on Amazon.  Since gray is a neutral this color can carry you all the way through spring.


 * The other bracelet is Giles & Bro, and the third with emerald and onyx, a custom creation.  Both gifts from two of my very dearest friends.  The watch is vintage Cartier -- priceless -- both in sentiment and cost (from my dear stepfather Buzzy)

1 comment:

  1. The color is nice! Neutral yet strong. And the wrist candy is fab too!

    ReplyDelete