Wednesday, December 28, 2011

By Terry Moisturizer

By Terry Gelee De Rose Intensive Multi-Active Moisturizer

Another incredible product from By Terry… this moisturizer hydrates, enhances, and detoxifies your complexion leaving your skin supple, healthy, and glowing.  I’m using a sample from a friend (thx Gin) and will definitely be buying this guy when I’m out of my current day cream(s).  The texture is light and feels like a gel but the effect is intensive hydration without being the least bit greasy or tightening (an effect some gel formulas have).  Combining this with By T’s complexion enhancer (see my 11/30/11 post) creates about as fabulous a complexion as I’m ever going to get.  I feel like for under $100 this is actually a steal.   

Buy on Beauty.com & get a free special offer.  See link below.




http://www.drugstore.com/by-terry-gelee-de-rose-intensive-multi-active-moisturizer/qxp379880?catid=12996

No comments:

Post a Comment