Monday, December 19, 2011

Omorovicza Daily Moisturizer

Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer

LOVE, LOVE,  LOVE.  Why are you so $$, Omorovicza??  Unfortunately, I just cannot spring for this after my By Terry extravaganza this season but, it’s definitely on my radar for the near future.  This formula is ultra soothing and calms and balances stressed/irritated skin.  After using several samples, I’d vote for this product over La Mer any day.  This cream regulates sebum production, clears dead skin cells & helps decrease the size and appearance of pores.  It’s pretty fab all around and well worth the $ plus it comes in a nice size bottle.  Perfect for combination & oily skin.  

If you’re not familiar with Omorovicza, I’m predicting you will be soon.  I see MAJOR press on the horizon for this killer brand from Budapest.




No comments:

Post a Comment