Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get in the Expresso Lane

OPI Nail Polish in “Get in the Expresso Lane”

This is a great winter color and a fresh seasonal change from the vampy purple-black (Lincoln Park) and the grey-beige (seems so last year).  As always, OPI polishes wear very well and rarely chip or bubble. 
Polishes are a great inexpensive stocking stuffer and, as I’ve mentioned before, it’s so nice to have your own bottle for easy maintenance in between manicures/pedicures.  My Mom sent this color to me in a birthday goodie bag and, I adore it!  It dries semi-matte but still has a nice sheen and looks really pretty against my more pale winter skin.

Here are a couple fun shots of my manicured hands holding up another birthday goodie (a baby Balenciaga clutch). 




Good stuff.

I’ve added a link to the polish on Amazon below.  Love how after all these years OPI is still priced super reasonably!!  The Balenciaga…. Not so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! I will have to try it out for sure.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete