Monday, January 16, 2012

BY TERRY ROUGE TERRYBLY

By Terry Rouge Terrybly in “Love Me Tender” (#802)

The most perfect lipstick EVER.  I went to a By Terry event at Private Edition this weekend (more on that later) & my lovely makeup artist, Becca, presented me with this when I requested a nude/natural lip to go with my always smoky eyes.  I’ve been searching for that perfect J-Lo-esque color for years… I have finally found it!  This lipstick has a slight shimmer, wears wonderfully, is long lasting and doesn’t cake or flake.  It is super nourishing, hydrating & contains hyaluronic acid to plump, fill lines and create a smooth surface.  Using the Baume De Rose as a primer first makes your lips look magazine ad flawless.  Top with the shimmer 24 karat Or De Rose and you’re golden (literally).




No comments:

Post a Comment