Friday, January 27, 2012

Giorgio Armani Regenessence


Giorgio Armani Regenessence Youth Regenerator

Another one of the ever increasing in popularity youth serums on the market… this one by Armani some say really delivers. Regenessence is marketed as a corrective rejuvenating cream.  It can be applied morning or evening, and the science behind the product accelerates cell/skin turnover.  It’s 3 most potent & powerful ingredients are: ProXylan, linseed extract and vitamin CP AND it promises to reduce wrinkles by 71% within one hour.  Ok, I did not see this result and while I don’t have actual wrinkles, I do have minimal fine lines on my forehead and while my skin looked plump and hydrated, my lines were no less visible after several applications.  Just keepin’ it real.

After 6 days, skin is supposed to be 88% (I’ll get back to you on this) more radiant and in one month this serum is supposed to take 6 years off my face.  Too bad I’m using a deluxe sample and will not get a month out of it.  Otherwise, I guess in Feb. I’d wake up as a 26 year old. Dream a little dream, right?? Should we take Armani’s word for it? For only $140.00, I’m a bit skeptical.





1 comment: