Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Hair!

Sojourn Shampoo/Conditioner

I decided to go back to my roots, so to speak, and embrace my more natural dark blonde/light brown hair color.  I did this with the help of my longtime hair guru/stylist, Jeffrey Todd Williams, of Lotus Hair Artisans, Atlanta.  This was a HUGE decision for me and I’m happy to report that 10 days later – I still love it.  

When your hair is as long as mine it is of the utmost importance that it looks healthy and the color is impeccable – to say it is high maintenance would be a colossal understatement!  I will always have long hair and I will always have to spend a good bit of money to keep it up.  Long hair is my signature and I’m ok with spending the $ but it had gotten a little out of control seeing as how I’m not a celebrity and do not come with my own personal traveling beauty team.  

JT cut and shaped my locks, low lighted my whole head & glazed and toned me!  3 hours later -- voila!  Now, to keep up my new gorgeous tresses I will be using Sojourn cololur preserve products until I schlep back to Atlanta in 7 weeks for a touch-up. These products are new to me and AMAZING!  They have UV, free radical and color preserving protection. The whole line is sulfate and paraben free and blended with keratin.  The line is also created with special PH balances ensuring healthy, strong, shiny hair with color preserving effects.  My fly-aways were tamed and my color looks just as fresh and gorgeous as it did when I cruised out of the salon on Dec. 24.  I’ve added a pic of my new locks, a link to Lotus and a link to Sojourn’s website below.  Happy 2012!!




1 comment:

  1. The new do looks great, dear! I love it! And I love long hair.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete