Monday, January 9, 2012

ReVive Facial Cream

ReVive Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream SPF 15 

Hands down the most incredible facial cream I’ve ever tried.  I’m using several samples (thank you Woo Atlanta) and I’m definitely going to have to find a way to incorporate this into my daily routine because I know I cannot live without it.  It’s funny because I thought I was hallucinating (no joke), as this cream, literally immediately, makes your skin look better and more even-toned but alas, I was not!  Part of this cream’s very powerful allure is that it does, in fact, immediately improve your skin’s appearance (especially skin that has signs of sun damage or premature aging). The cream is so effective it can actually help heal post operative or chemically treated skin up to 40% faster.  Wowza, right??? 

The science in the cream is “EGF” aka Epidermal Growth Factor – a protein molecule that occurs naturally, it turns over top layers of dryer, older skin and lets new, younger layers “bloom” or surface. The result, again, is immediate overall improvement and younger, fresher, more gorgeous skin.  If you buy anything for yourself this season – BUY THIS.  You will thank me and your skin will thank you.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod12358&parentId=cat19280736&masterId=cat000388&index=8&isEditorial=false&cmCat=cat000000cat000285cat4830738cat000339cat000388cat19280736

No comments:

Post a Comment