Friday, March 9, 2012

Armani 5 -0 (1)


Giorgio Armani Gloss D’Armani “pink 501”

The whole 500 series from Armani seems to feature wearable neutral/natural pinks that are universally flattering.  I have given a couple out to girlfriends as gifts as they are always a hit.  I’m using 501 right now which is a super sheer light baby pale pink.  It is perfect for layering or on its own.  I actually have naturally very dark lips so I like glosses such as this because they help me achieve that nude look that wears so well with bronzed cheeks and minimal other makeup.  Armani’s glosses are my favorite because they’re so long lasting – they’re also super hydrating.  They really do stay put for hours (no joke) and give lips a glossy, plump finish.  Another major selling point – these glosses aren’t sticky at all.  Muah!!




Here is a link to buy the gloss at Nordstrom:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/giorgio-armani-gloss-darmani-lip-gloss/3193343?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=giorgio_armani_%27gloss_d%27armani%27_lip_gloss:370521&cm_pla=makeup:women:lip&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=2A252F22-7106-E111-8116-001517B1882A

No comments:

Post a Comment