Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Goodbye for now...


On Sunday my world came to an end.  My heart is still beating but the heart of what I loved and treasured the most in this world is not.  My sweet, loving, angel of an animal, Teddie, passed away and I am beyond lost without him.  Please excuse my absence while I try to gather myself and get my bearings.  I don’t know when I’ll be back but I know some day I will.

Please pray for me, my angel, and my husband as we go through the worst time in our lives and try to go on while feeling pain and heart ache that can be only described as intolerable and unbearable.

Teddie Bear, your Mama loves and misses you so much and just doesn’t know how to go on with you….

I will see you again some day, my love... & I know you're watching over me.  For now, my heart is broken.


1 comment:

  1. Teddie your Aunt Gin Gin is going to miss you so much! Rest in peace with Katie Girl! Carly hang in there, love you!

    ReplyDelete