Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whatever happens in Vegas...

Deborah Lippman “Waking Up in Vegas” Nail Lacquer

My Spring/Summer neutral.  Love this.  The pics really don’t do it justice.  I’m sporting this on my fingers and a classic red on my toes and the color combo is perfect.  So elegant and chic!

Lippman polishes are fabulous (So fabulous in fact that she actually creates shades specifically and personally for some of her celebrity clientele).  I have read Katy Perry is a fan of this one (she probably pairs it with neon polka dots)! Lippman’s polishes are long lasting, dry ultra glossy and never streak or bubble.  This color is a light grey beige that would flatter any skin tone and will never clash with an outfit or toenail polish.  It is the perfect complementary tone to pale, olive or bronzed skin – any skin.  I’m obsessed and will drain this bottle throughout the next few months, I’m sure.  If you like OPI’s “You Don’t know Jacques” – retire it, and give this one a whirl!  It’s so much prettier and more natural.





No comments:

Post a Comment