Monday, March 19, 2012

Where's the sunshine?


MAC “Give Me Sun” Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Bronzer/Powder

Perfect for adding a little bit of glow without any unnecessary sparkle or shimmer.  This mineral powder is super light weight, blends effortlessly and because the powder is so finely milled, the finish is very natural.  I think this is probably best suited to those with light to medium skin.  I’m on the light end of light right now but usually like a little more color in spring & summer so this was an ideal choice for me as even right now, with very pale skin, it looks lovely and not the least bit orange or harsh.  Use a light touch though – it’s definitely highly pigmented!




MAC Blush/contour brush #168

Dare I say… this is the best brush in the world!  It is perfect for creating a light sun kissed look with the bronzer mentioned above and I love that the bristles are white.  I’m so over spending $$ on expensive brushes and getting to my office only to realize I have a 2 inch black brush bristle pressed to my forehead.  Lovely!!

The fan shape of this brush is ideal for contouring on the cheeks/cheekbones, nose, and around the hairline to add a little light with bronzer.  It picks up the perfect amount of powder and distributes precise and evenly over the places of your face that need shading or bronzing.  I have been adding a little depth to my cheeks, shading the sides of my nose to create a slimming effect & feathering some bronzer on my hairline and neck to keep me looking even.  This brush is equally ideal to clean up stray shadow under the eye area.  



There MAC, don't say I never gave you any love!  

Happy Monday everyone -- it's been a tough one -- thank god the day is drawing to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment