Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shakedown Street -- this one is for the hippies!!


Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil

Huge disappointment!!!  Unless you have dreadlocks, I think this product is probably not for you.  I used it on damp hair which may have been my first mistake… regardless, there is no scent, no sunscreen, & it really made my hair kind of flat & oily (trust me, this is hard to do) yet did not eliminate frizz or add luster??  I think maybe this product is most likely meant to be a scalp/hair treatment that is massaged in and washed out.  I prefer my hair oil to be one that can be used on damp hair to smooth, protect and ease a blowout and/or to be used on dry hair to tame frizz, gloss and add shine/finish.  In any event, I returned it and again, would not recommend it unless you happen to be rocking the Rastafarian look. :) Not that I’m against that!!



No comments:

Post a Comment