Thursday, September 13, 2012

Clarins Self Tanning Cream


Clarins Delicious Self Tanner

Clarins has long been the market leader in self tanner and sun care and I’m a long standing fan of the brand’s sunless tanning and SPF/after-sun care products.  I’m currently hooked on this yummy cream that is supremely moisturizing (my skin tends to be dry this time of year – and I find so many sunless tanners really dry out my skin), has a light hint of color so you can be sure you’re getting an even application and it is the most natural shade of bronze.  I’m fair to medium skin and it’s perfect for me, especially as we head into Fall… I don’t want to look tan, I just want to cover up some bruises (blood thinner) and some green veins (pregnancy) and give myself a healthy glow, which shows up faintly immediately and then develops and lasts for days.  Plus, we all know that color makes you appear a thinner and when you’re 6 mos. preggo – a little color can be your best friend!  You better believe I’ll be marinating in this stuff before my beach trip next month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment