Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dermablend Translucent Powder & a BIG announcement


Dermablend Loose Setting Powder

Hands down the best under $25 product I’ve bought in years.  I’ll never be without it.  I had been in the market for a translucent setting powder for awhile & just happened to stumble across this one by mistake.  It is far and away the best setting/finishing powder I’ve ever used.  This finely milled powder makes my makeup look flawless, keeps it set for hours with a gorgeous matte finish, and feels like super lightweight silk on the skin.  

I wore it this weekend in Oxford, MS (hello 90 degree heat/90% humidity) to a football game and could not believe how smooth and shine free I was multiple hours later.  Here’s a pic of me & my hubby at the game.





Oh & P.S. I’m 6 mos. pregnant!!!  (if you couldn’t tell from the pic!!!)


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=56701&catid=183557&cmbProdBrandFilter=46683&aid=338666&aparam=56701

No comments:

Post a Comment