Friday, September 7, 2012

Cle de Peau La Crème


Cle de Peau The Crème

Truly the crème de la crème of creams out there.  I’m currently working my way through several samples and I’m dying over how decadent this product is and how lovely and luscious it’s making my skin look and feel.  Not quite as lovely – the $750 price tag.  Yep, you sadly read that right.

I’m hoping that maybe when I’m 50+ my hubby will have no qualms with me dropping this kind of money on a face cream but until then… I’ll have to slum it with the La Mer and ReVive users of the world. Sigh…

Seriously though, this cream is anti-aging, improves texture, elasticity & dullness literally overnight and visibly brightens skin on contact.  This guy is no joke and worth every penny.  If you can swing it, I HIGHLY recommend it and I will say my itty bitty samples have lasted me quite a long time.  I will totally (all kidding aside) be shedding tears when my samples run out.  My hormonal/pregnancy stressed skin has been just soaking this up & loving it.  See my friend Sara at the Cle de Peau counter at Nordstrom to purchase or have her assist you in finding a more economical moisturizer from the brand to suit your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment