Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clinique Eye Primer


Eye Primer - Clinique - Touch Base For Eyes in Canvas

This is far and away the BEST eye primer on the market.  It’s simple, fuss free & cheap and really gets the job done.  I have tried ultra $$ eye primers from brands like By Terry (I did like how this one smoothed and plumped my lid thanks to hyaluronic acid) and/or Smashbox, Chanel, etc. but in the end I went back to one I used in high school.  I don’t know if it’s hormones, the temperature, or what… but lately my eye shadow has been starting to crease and migrate after about 2 hours and you know me, this is no drugstore eye shadow we’re talking about.  I apply the Clinique eye canvas and then my shadow in the morning before I head to the office around 7:30 and when I’m removing my makeup at 7:00 or 8:00 at night I’m still crease free.  It’s pretty amazing.  The package isn’t fancy, it doesn’t have any high tech additives to sculpt or firm the lid but prime and anchor… Oh, does it ever!!

Two wonder products in a row for you - both under $25 each – don’t say I never find you a bargain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment