Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A great touch-up powder option



MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder (NC25)

Finally, the perfect, inexpensive, nice & light touch up powder!  What was serving as my touch up powder until I bought this guy, was truly a sin.  It was old and cracked and disgusting.  I figured I’d just grab a powder while picking up the “Zoom” mascara I blogged about yesterday, and totally lucked out in getting a super knowledgeable sales girl who helped me make a quick and accurate decision. 

This powder is finely milled which keeps it sheer and light and the yellow based undertones of the NC25 shade I chose help to conceal my skin’s natural pinky redness.  I love this formula because it doesn’t feel like you’re just piling more makeup on top of existing makeup – it just kind of freshens things up and absorbs oil & shine!  The compact comes with a velvet powder puff and a built in mirror.  For $24, to toss in your handbag, this is a no-brainer!




No comments:

Post a Comment