Thursday, November 8, 2012

Diptyque Body Polish



Diptyque Smoothing Body Polish

Not a big body polish person but this creamy decadent blend pretty much changed that.  I polished the only thing I can see when I look down in the shower now – my enormous belly.  I did also use on my arms and legs which have been quite ashy in the chilly dry weather we’re having right now.  Ash be gone and belly be smooth.  I was so hydrated after my shower that moisturizer wasn’t even necessary.  The scent is fresh and floral but not overpowering.  My skin still looked smooth and radiant when I woke this morning.  This polish is a gentle exfoliator that includes pomegranate seed oil to lock moisture in and act as an emollient.  Your skin is left shiny, supple, and smooth.  



http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/diptyque-smoothing-body-polish/3229101?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=diptyque_smoothing_body_polish:397999&cm_pla=fragrance:soap&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:ad=12528041873&mr:adType=pla&mr:filter=23001212753&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=B2188520-7106-E111-8116-001517B1882A&origin=pla

No comments:

Post a Comment