Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Seraphine Designs



Seraphine Designs

I was so happy to support another talented local designer & artisan, Brooke Seraphine, by purchasing one of her gorgeous pyrite and crystal cuff bracelets.  Brooke’s handmade creations are striking and unlike anything else I’ve seen on the market.  If you’re in Nashville, you can find her fabulous chokers and bracelets at Jamie or H. Audrey – go figure, my 2 favorite stores.  I first noticed Brooke’s bracelets in Jamie and let me tell you, it’s no small feat to have your pieces nestled up close to those by maj designers like Lanvin and Kimberly McDonald.  Brooke’s crystal cuffs were the first things that caught my eye!  Check out her website below and this instagram shot of the piece I picked!


No comments:

Post a Comment