Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chanel Compacts

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

This is a super light, super versatile compact that I keep in my purse for touch-ups on the go.  My shade is translucent 3 – it’s so sheer and light it’s almost comparable to a blotting paper and that’s exactly how I use it.  It eliminates shine immediately and doesn’t feel like you’re just piling heavy powder on top of your foundation.  It’s kind of pricey for a back-up compact ($45) but if that’s all you’re using it for – it will last quite awhile.  Here is a link to the product on Chanel’s website:


The first make-up I started wearing was Chanel’s double perfection compact & I’m actually thinking about switching back to it… seems like I always do.  I primarily use soft beige and tender bisque in this compact.  Here’s a link to it:


As far as powders go – I find Chanel’s to be the best of the best – they leave a light but full coverage finish and are so velvety and luxurious (plus the formula is so advanced it never settles into fine lines or wrinkles) – well worth the money.  Isn’t everything by Chanel??


No comments:

Post a Comment