Monday, July 25, 2011

Rosebud Salve

Smith’s Rosebud Salve

I’ve had a little pot of this sitting on my nightstand for as long as I can remember.  I put it on every single morning and several times at night before bed.  It’s so soft and soothing and the “minted rose” adds a hint of refreshing tingle.  I cannot live without this stuff.  I have used it as an eye balm, on dry cuticles, and countless other patches of skin.  It is cheap and it is fabulous.  I wished for years they’d manufacture it in a tube and they finally did but, don’t buy the tube – oddly it’s just not the same and I’ve confirmed this with other people.  The pot is the only way to go plus it’s adorable and looks cute setting anywhere. It feels delightful and adds the most perfect hint of soft pink to your pout.  It’s not the least bit sticky and the pot will last you forever.  I buy mine at the Cosmetic Market but you can find it online all over – here’s a link to it on Amazon:




I recommend the original rose or minted rose if you want a little kick!


No comments:

Post a Comment