Monday, July 18, 2011

Darphin Pore Purification

Darphin Overnight Refining Lotion

I’m starting to get really paranoid about my pores as I get older.  I read an article the other day that said pores can start to “sag” as our skin ages just like other parts of our face and body start to sag over time.  OMG, a “saggy” pore – that’s like my worst nightmare!!  My pores are already large but saggy and large – god help me!

So, I resolved to start treating my T-zone pores that instant and after much research this product is what I decided on.  I’ve been using it since Fri. night and 3 days in… I’m loving the results.  This formula reduces the size and appearance of pores by purifying them and dissolving any impurities trapped inside – dirt, makeup, oil, sweat, whatever!!  The formula absorbs quickly and has a yummy lemon scent – it leaves a great matte finish behind that is definitely still clean, fresh and matte in the morning.  It also controls oil and sebum production leading to less oily, more refined skin overall with continued use.  My skin definitely has looked very clear and taut all weekend and today and while I can still see my pores in certain areas – they are 100% clear & there is not a single blackhead anywhere in sight.  For $40 this is a MUST BUY!!


Here is a link to the product on Darphin’s website: 




No comments:

Post a Comment