Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tend Skin

Tend Skin Liquid

I have ultra sensitive skin that unfortunately doesn’t respond to waxing very well so I end up having to shave areas where those more fortunate can wax.    I heard about this product about 5 years ago and it has made my life a lot easier ever since.  It virtually eliminates ingrown hairs and razor burn from under arms, men’s faces, and bikini lines.  I buy it in bulk and am never without it.
Check out the before & after pics on the Company’s website below:




Kind of gross but pretty unbelievable results!!  I usually buy mine at the Cosmetic Market in Nashville but you can find it on Amazon for about ½ the price.  This non-stinging solution basically counteracts any irritation from hair removal – no matter what removal route you’re using!!


No comments:

Post a Comment